Monday, November 5, 2007

Masterpiece In The Making

Yesterday we all went to the park with pine cones, peanut butter and birdseed to make a treat for the squirrels and birds. After Tommy, Tyler, and I finished coating the pine cones in peanut butter, we let Tyler roll each one in seed and then we put them around the park and watched them get devoured by the squirrels. Since Tyler had such a wonderful time with this project, I decided that today we would head to Hobby Lobby to see what other arts and crafts we could get into.

After stocking up on giant bottles of tempera paint, fat brushes and a huge paper roll- we headed home (this was after dining at chick fillet and having to crawl up in the indoor playground 5 months pregnant because Tyler got stuck inside a tube and was all of a sudden was to afraid to go down the tunnel slide...but I will save that for another blog). After nap we spent the afternoon creating some artwork. Tyler had a great time, although he was not crazy about getting the paint on his hands- a slight setback if he intends on becoming a true artist.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Tyler needs some playdough and magic markers from his cousins for Christmas. Be extra nice or we will add glitter glue to his wish list.
Becky