Thursday, May 8, 2008

Where Have You Been...Again????

I have been horribly neglectful of the blog as of late. Unfortunately, with our house on the market, we have been spending the majority of the day either cleaning or leaving the house for it to show. We have already had 15 showings and 2 offers- but are still waiting for the right one!
An update on what we have all been up to lately... Last weekend was spent in Nashville visiting Tommy's parents. In addition to the boys getting to play with and be held by their grandparents all weekend, we also went to the zoo and had a picnic with our good friends and their children. I am still waiting for pictures and will post as soon as I get them (hint hint Brooks).


Loving on the goat at the petting zoo
Running through the giant snake at the zoo playground
I did not have my camera with me half of the time and am embarrassed to admit the only pictures I have of the entire weekend are of the zoo, and the majority of those were of a monkey that came in close enough range get good shots. I am afraid to offend anyone by posting a picture of a monkey, when I did not get any good pictures of the boys with actual people we love. I promise more good posts and pictures are coming in the near future- bear with me!


I could not resist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As if you didn't know this already, your precious neice Sophia thought the monkey picture was the best. You surely get it.
Becky

Anonymous said...

So...Where's the picture of the monkey?