Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Everyone Loves Books At Bedtime

I was trying to remember the other day when we introduced Tyler to books on a regular basis. I know it was very early, which is probably why he insists on reading at least 7 books a day-but I know we were not reading bedtime books at 4 months of age. Carson is mesmerized by bedtime stories and is still as a mouse while being read to. Another nighttime routine of Tyler's is to horse around with Carson before he goes to sleep. A month ago it seemed like Carson had this annoyed look and just tolerated Tyler's presence. As of late, I have noticed Carson actually interacting and smiling when Tyler's face comes into focus. I can think of nothing more awesome then watching them grow close and play together as the age gap closes.








Posted by Picasa

No comments: