The post below is the shot I was after (minus the drool all over Carson's outfit), but I thought I would share the shots I had to take before, during and after. Two things in case you did not know- first, Tyler is a ham. Second, Carson is a ham. Two hams don't always mean great picture taking. Especially when one of the hams is also a hog and wants to be in EVERY photo. I have tons of pictures of Tyler and my grandmother and so I just wanted a few of Carson and Ma together. Not that easy. Tyler wants to help Carson smile. Carson eats it up and then cannot focus long enough to look at he camera. This is often how our photo sessions turn out, I just don't post them. I hope the two of you clowns entertain each other for the next 80 years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment