Today was a big day- Tyler graduated from preschool! Our church held the ceremony along with an end of the year performance. I told my self I was not going to cry, that lasted 30 seconds. My big boy is starting kindergarten in just a few month. It is unbelievable. So today was Ty's day. After church we made a lunch of his choosing- hot hogs followed by pudding pops. And while Carson and Ella took a nap, Tyler and I went rafting down the Tuckasegee river for 5 miles. He told me every 10 minutes that he loved me, so I take it he had a wonderful time. Tonight we ordered pizza and then took our nightly walk. Next to his birthday- today was pretty up there.
Tyler posed for pictures before the ceremony in his regalia.
Tyler posed again when lining up to sing for the congregation. He is the one doing the "Bill Clinton" thumbs up.
And Tyler's teacher,Ms. Gail, presenting Tyler with his diploma. We told him afterwards how proud we were of him to which he replied, "I am pretty proud too."
Disclaimer, the video is posted more for family (those that feel obligated to watch the entire thing). It lasts approximately 7 minutes. Pretty cute, precious, funny, adorable...but I don't want you to feel pressured. But if you do view it... count the "Bill Clinton's".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LMAO! Where did he get the "Bill Clinton's" from? I loved how he was "too cool" for school, like it's just another day for him. Love this Kiddo
Post a Comment