My mom arrived on Sunday afternoon and left a few hours ago- fast but excellent visit. The kids were so happy to see her- getting to read books with her, getting to be held by her, evening walks with her...you get the gist. All of them got some quality time with G-Ma. The weekend went by fast, and with the rain we did not get to go outdoors as much as I had planned- but we did get a few important things checked off. My mom and I knocked around a lot of local shops alone one day as the rest of the house napped. We got to catch up on all that way going on (we do talk several times a day by phone, but nothing beats sitting on the porch during a storm in rockers chatting). This morning mom and the kids and I went to the recreation center and walked and then met Tommy for lunch at teh best BBQ place for lunch. Please come back soon- you are missed already!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment