Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July Oak Ridge Trip

While Tommy has been in Utah for work this week, the kids and I went to Tennessee to see family for a few days. It was a very fast and interesting weekend. Of course we enjoyed getting to spend time with family, but unfortunately I became debilitating ill once I arrived at my mom's house (I am all better now) and it made for a very long few days for everyone.

Ella is going through a very clingy phase in which she only wants to be held by me- which added to the challenge. These are a few pictures I did manage to get of my grandmother holding her without her pitching a fit.
Carson on the other hand very much bonded and had some quality time with my her- his favorite thing was to ride up the stairs in her lap on the electric chair.

A special thank you to all of my family who helped entertain/hold/feed my kids while I recovered. This was an interesting blog post wasn't it?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: