I could post 100 pictures and tell 1,000 stories but nothing I put on this blog would ever completely capture who she was, what she stood for or what she meant to any of us. When I close my eyes and think of how her role throughout my life changed over the years, it makes me smile. Strict yet guiding when I was younger and a soft nurturer as she grew older. You can see the kindness on her face as she held my children for the first time. I have been putting off this blog for weeks just trying to come to terms with her passing and taking some time for reflection. I have never felt at such peace. As much as she is loved and missed, I am so happy for her to be in a better place and know I will see her again. I prayed for comfort and grace these past few weeks, and He has answered. Ma loved me and she loved my children, and this is something I will always hold on to.
Monday, July 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment