The Before...and After! Ever since we moved in I have been mentioning how our farmhouse needed farmhouse shutters. Tommy, armed with saw- decided he could build them. Within 3 hours- they were build, stained and hung (complete with faux hinges). I looked at several to purchase and I must say, NONE looked as good as these. I am so happy with how they turned out!
Monday, September 19, 2011
Notice Anything Different?
The Before...and After! Ever since we moved in I have been mentioning how our farmhouse needed farmhouse shutters. Tommy, armed with saw- decided he could build them. Within 3 hours- they were build, stained and hung (complete with faux hinges). I looked at several to purchase and I must say, NONE looked as good as these. I am so happy with how they turned out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
High five, Tommy!
Post a Comment