My, how we have grown. We started off with such a modest group of friends and doubled our size and soup selection this year at our annual "Soup And Smore Party". The night was perfect, could not have asked for better weather.
Friends brought over the best soups! The selection: Roasted Red Pepper with Sausage, Potato, Tomato with Mint, Spicy Butternut Squash, Chili, Broccoli Cheese, Lentil and Ham, Gratin Savoyard, Creamed Butternut and Apple, Coconut Curry Butternut Squash, Garden Fresh Butternut, Queso Potato Chowder, Chilled Fruit with Champagne and Ginger...and I am probably missing a few. Incredible. And the bread! Most people brought homemade bread and chips and toppings.... Then we all went to the back yard for smores. We rented a bounce house and the kids all played inside of it most of the night.
I love this party. I look forward to it all year long. Good food with good friends and plenty of recipes to fix all fall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment