Friday, June 29, 2007

Mother rejects baby bird after human touches it...myth. Gum stays in your stomach for 7 years after swallowed... Myth. "Terrible 2's"...Truth.


"Tyler is so sweet, I think he is going to be turned like Tommy." Tyler might look like his daddy, but I will be the first to say that my, errr, personality has gotten through. I like to sing- I like to dance. Tommy was thrilled when Tyler acted like he enjoyed my Brittany Spears moves- he said I finally found my audience. Tyler has recently started covering his ears when I break into song and dance. Can one be put in time out for being disrespectful in this manner?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, by all means, put one in timeout for being disrespectful. I think the going rate is one minute per year, so you should have to sit for 30 minutes Jen!
Making poor little Tyler watch Britany Spears impersonations...shame on you!
-Auntie B