This past weekend we headed to Nashville to visit Tommy's parents. The visit was great, although HOT. I thought it was hot here in Knoxville....not anything compared to Middle Tennessee. Nashville has not had rain in months and it was in the 100's every day. The air was hard to breath, so short of putting an inflatable pool on the porch in the evenings- we mainly kept our visiting to indoors.
On Monday, we went into Franklin and spent a few hours catching up with some of our good friends that we used to live across the street from in Spring Hill. Although we stay in touch via phone, we had not seen them in over a year! And how everyone had grown...
We had a wonderful visit and miss you terribly Brooks, Chris, Gavin, and Taylor Marie- the next visit will not be far away.


1 comment:
I can not tell you how good it felt on our end as well. I got all misty eyed while I was looking at our current pictures and looking back at the old ones from Spring Hill. It sure does show how time can get the best of us and make the distance seem farther away. WE MISS YOU already! Seriously, I am looking at my calendar to see when we can get to Knoxville. Looks like it might be our anniversary weekend. I would count that as a good way to celebrate five years and three kids later!!!
Love, Brooks and Chris
Post a Comment