Sunday, September 16, 2007

This Weather Has Us All Head Over Heals

The weather this weekend was like something out of a storybook- just perfect. Both days I think were a high of 76 degrees. We took complete advantage and basically spend the entire weekend outdoors. On Saturday was my grandmother's 80th surprise birthday party and family traveled from all over to help make it a special day. I was too busy visiting to take pictures, however, my sister had a professional photographer come to capture the day- so maybe in a few weeks I will be able to post a few pics of the day.

Today we spent the morning at the park and then headed to the grocery store. Tommy made a huge batch of chicken tortilla soup that we have grazed on all day. Tyler and I napped while Tommy watched football. It just seemed like the ideal way to kick off a weekend that showed us the first hint of fall weather to come.



No comments: