
This picture should be more telling
of our lifestyle than any picture I have ever shared on our blog. By the time weekend rolls around, between watching Tyler all week combined with pregnancy fatigue- all I want to do is sleep in. Poor Tommy is exhausted also from school and work, but seems to take the brunt of 7:30am or before shifts if Tyler wakes up raring to go. Last weekend I awake to witness for myself just what exactly takes place while I am still tucked warmly in bed.
Tyler is nuts over balloons. Any size, and color. Yesterday we went into Party City to get my mom a birthday card and Tyler basically pointed and yelled at the balloons until a store employee brought him one. The funny thing is, sometimes Tyler will play with a new toy for 10 minutes, the next day the same toy 10 hours. There is no rhyme or reason to how he chooses what toy is going to become the object of daily obsession. Yesterday it was the balloon. This picture was taken right before bed, as you can see- he is still having a blast.
1 comment:
Nice foot placement Tommy! That way you have a chance to feel him if he tries to escape!
Becky
Post a Comment