Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Shop Till You Drop

My friend Michelle and I spent the day with our boys at Five Oaks Mall in Pigeon Forge. Since Michelle has the minivan, we loaded up in her ride to head out to go outlet shopping. The hilarious part of the trip to me was watching both boys interact on the way over. While Tyler just wanted to sit and look out the window, Andrew insisted on trying to hold or pat on his hand. Neither was completely satisfied at the level of affection the other was willing to show. So while Michelle was telling Andrew to keep his hands to himself, I was encouraging Tyler to just let him hold his hand for a minute. We had a great day hitting the stores and stopping for lunch. Both being pregnant, and both having 2 year old boys to push around all day- you can imagine how tired we felt on the ride home. Somehow, I think Tyler and Andrew were just a little more exhausted by the time we pulled in my driveway....and a nap was one thing they could definitely agree on.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I love it! I wish I could have piled in with my big pregnant belly and my two year old!