Saturday, February 2, 2008

It Might Be Too Cold For The Animals, But Not For Us

Even though it was freezing this morning, we bundled up and took a trip to the zoo. Tyler's friend Wyatt came with us and we actually found it easier than just having Tyler since they entertained each other. Besided me getting lost from my party after a bathroom break and having to ride the golf cart around the zoo with a staff member, the trip was a sucess.

Tyler and Wyatt practicing their jumping from the elephants foot prints


Looking for bears

Tommy getting them tickled during a snack break

1 comment:

oldstfan said...

Wonderful website. I'm so glad I got your address again. I lost it when my old computer crashed. We've been looking forward to seeing the new baby. I'll show it to mom when I get home. Congratulations. You've got two cuties. How many more to make a baseball team? Remember girls are good baseball players too!

Cindy Henderson