Sunday, February 10, 2008

Last One On One Visit With The Grandparents...

Tommy's parents came into town this weekend for one last visit before the baby comes. We all had a great time, and as you can see from the picture- Tyler is happiest when he is the center of attention. We will have to see how this all plays out when Carson arrives...


Speaking of Carson...I went to the doctor on Friday for an ultrasound to check his size (we are all thinking he is going to be a big baby). At 33 weeks and one day (actually the exact day Tyler was born gestationally)- Carson is measuring 36 weeks and weights 6 lbs. (Tyler was born weighing 5 lbs 9 1/2 ounces and the doctors said he was very big for his age). My doctor assures us that he will taper off soon on weight gain and predicts that he will be about 7 1/2 lbs at birth. Tommy and I are not too convinced- but I will have another ultrasound at 39 weeks to get a better idea of how big he might be.

No comments: