Saturday, April 12, 2008

Cousins

Don't let the innocent faces fool you- Tyler and his cousin Sophia are both characters. They were actually due on the same day! It is so much fun to watch them together- especially since they are now getting more verbal. My sister constantly tells me that Sophia reminds her of me, from the curly hair and green eyes to her loud personality. We used to tease each other that I would have a child just like her- a pleaser by nature, good hearted but a tad sensitive who loves to shop (I hate shopping BTW). I in turn would say that she would get a wild haired, rough around the edges, not-so sensitive child just like me. We thought it would be fun to see how the other would adapt to mothering one just like their sister! Well- Sophia, my wish came true and I could not be happier. You are about the most loving, funniest, sweetest girl I know and I am tickled that you and Tyler are so close in age and cannot wait to watch you grow up and play together!

No comments: