Tommy told me to go into the carport and look what was against the wall. To my surprise and delight, a little bird has decided to make a home for her babies on our ladder. And an even better surprise, if I stand on my tippie toes- I am able to peer in at the nest every day. I checked yesterday and now there are four eggs! What an awesome excuse to let those gutters, limbs, and other out of reach areas go unkempt for a while. I love this time of year!Saturday, April 5, 2008
Spring In All It's Glory
Tommy told me to go into the carport and look what was against the wall. To my surprise and delight, a little bird has decided to make a home for her babies on our ladder. And an even better surprise, if I stand on my tippie toes- I am able to peer in at the nest every day. I checked yesterday and now there are four eggs! What an awesome excuse to let those gutters, limbs, and other out of reach areas go unkempt for a while. I love this time of year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment