I must have blogged after a poor nights sleep because I posted Carson was 12 weeks old last week- when he was only 11! I corrected the blog and wanted to show a full body shot of him this week. We are amazed that he is fitting into size 3 diapers-looks like we are going to have a husky boy. Tyler is also big- but very tall and lean with broad shoulders. Carson's build is almost making us wonder if he is going to be stockier with not as much height. Football, here we come?
Monday, May 26, 2008
12 Weeks Old
I must have blogged after a poor nights sleep because I posted Carson was 12 weeks old last week- when he was only 11! I corrected the blog and wanted to show a full body shot of him this week. We are amazed that he is fitting into size 3 diapers-looks like we are going to have a husky boy. Tyler is also big- but very tall and lean with broad shoulders. Carson's build is almost making us wonder if he is going to be stockier with not as much height. Football, here we come?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think this is one of my favorite pictures of Carson! I especially like the toes.
Beck
Post a Comment