
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Photo Outtakes
Most people would download the beautiful, perfect pictures of their children taken at their professional portrait session...but what fun would that be? No, those pics hang on our walls and are mailed out to family. These cutting board classics are the ones that we love dearly (but not enough to order 200 wallets of) and were given to us courtesy of Portrait Innovations via CD (if you are a big enough sucker to order 5,000 pictures of your young ones then they will send you home with a complimentary disc of your entire session). This was Tyler and Carson's first photo session together and it only took two weekends of appointment to capture some good shots!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Picture:
1. "This is the best back rub I have ever had!"
2. "I thought I was here just for my visa photo."
3. "I'm laughing so hard I just can't stand up."
4. "..and it weighed 12 pounds."
5. "Someone please tell me I'm not in a treetop."
Post a Comment