Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Hooding Ceremony

Tommy's graduation was last night our family turned out for the hooding ceremony. It was a very special night for all of us, and though Tyler needed a little entertainment to get him through the 90 minute ceremony- he was still every bit as excited as the rest of us. By the way, the Micky Mouse video that Tyler is watching in the isle on Tommy's iphone is the same little number that is going to get us through the flight to the Bahamas.

My pictures did not turn out really well of the actual ceremony because of the lighting, but I also have it on video to remember the event.

Tommy with his parents. And Carson was also proud of his daddy.

We are all so proud of you Tommy!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Beth said...

YEA TOMMY!!! That is so awesome!!! And shall I say Yea Hodges family!! You all have been through a lot!!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Does this mean we get our best friends back?? I mean, I'm happy for you too, but, really, I'm excited to have you all back in our lives again. That means no more "Tommy needs to work on his dissertation" excuses.

Congratulations again Tommy!

The Reid Family said...

OH MY STARS! I am so excited and so proud of you! Wow! This is one big 'ole deal. Congratulations you guys!