Friday, March 27, 2009

Almost 12 Weeks!


So I will be officially 12 weeks on Monday, but I wanted to at least post a picture to show that I am starting to pooch out. I posted every week with Carson- so let me just set the record straight...I will not be posting that many pregnancy pictures of myself this time around. Look for one every other month. I almost did not post this one, but did want there to be some documentation of the pregnancy. I am still wearing my regular clothes, but foresee maternity wear in my near future. It is funny, with your first- you want to wear maternity as soon as the test shows positive. By the third, you want to stay in your own clothes as long as humanly possible because you know just how long you will be in them once you transition. I am feeling good- sickness has almost but all gone away. Still queasy some of the day at times, but just mainly tired. I have my first appointment with a specialist next week that will monitor this pregnancy closely to make we can look at ways to prevent preterm labor. I should also find out what I am having in about a month (the ultrasounds with the specialist are so much more detailed!). Hope all of my pregnant friends out there are doing well too!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Beth said...

Of course you look awesome. I can't believe it'll be baby #3!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!

Shannon said...

Get out! You look GORGEOUS! Man, I wish I looked that good when I was pregnant. Can't wait till I can see you in person!