Monday, October 12, 2009

Suprise Visit!

I knew this morning my mom and grandmother were coming over for Ma to meet Ella but I had no idea that my Aunt Brenda, Uncle Randy and cousin Jacob drove from Virgina just to come and see us! I have never been more surprised or happy to see family. The timing was perfect- my mom and Tommy went to pick up Tyler from school and they also picked up lunch.

We all got to visit and have a big lunch together before everyone headed home. My Aunt Brenda made Ella the most beautiful burp cloths and brought the most thoughtful gifts (I will show pictures on another post- the burp cloths are in the wash).
Ma spent some quality time reading to Tyler and had a ton of photos holding and feeding her newest granddaughter.
I cannot thank everyone enough for helping to make this first two weeks bearable! My kids are so lucky to have such thoughtful and loving family.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: