Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hide And Seek

If Tommy only knew what went on in his closet while he was hard at work. Here is the series of events...Carson is on his 4th day of potty training, so we were, well training. He made his big escape while I was putting his clothes in the laundry room. For the life of me I could not find him anywhere.



Should have known just to follow Ella. She tails him like a dog all around the house.



Sure enough, she lead me straight to the runaway- hiding and still naked. Ella thought it was a big game designed just for her and she kept trying to get behind the hanging pants too.



Game over. I won (I think), and Carson got dressed and went to bed..right after I let him roll around on Tommy's pillow.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shannon said...

LOL, I love the placement of the pants... you couldn't have staged it better if you tried. We are about to start with Eli... I am very worried.