Sunday, March 27, 2011

Kolling-Perin Visit

Today was a highly anticipated day- Sharon and her family came for a visit. It is odd that we only live 3.5 hours away- both in North Carolina but have only seen each other a handful of times since high school graduation. We finally managed to coordinate getting together- and getting our kids together! We both have three kids and the ages are staggered perfectly! Ranging from 7 to 18 months- everyone had someone to play with. The day was spent eating lunch out at Bogart's (introducing Joshua to the best shrimp po boy in town), and coming back to the house for pictures and lots of playing. We have been invited to head their way soon, so a road trip might soon be in store for us! What an awesome day.










3 comments:

Sharon said...

I loved our visit!! You have to come visit soon!!! Miss you!

Michelle said...

Looks like such fun! So jealous that you all get to see each other...when are we having another get together for all of the girls (husbands and kids too I guess)?

Jennifer said...

I am up for it anytime- I was telling Sharon that for the majority of our kids, the ages are perfect for them to really play well together. We all need to get together very soon. And we would love for you all to come see us again this summer and go rafting!