Sunday was a HUGE day for us, especially for Tommy. After we spent a good portion of the day hiking at Ijams Nature Center (pictures posted below), we come home to about the most incredible email. Tommy had submitted an article to Mathematics Teacher to be considered for publication. For those of you who are not eating, living, and breathing the math world like my husband- this is a the magazine to read/be published in for anyone in the math field. In fact- it has a nationwide subscriber base of over 100,000 (who knew there were that many geeks out there? Ha- J/K. I gest out of jealously. I cannot add my way out of a paper bag.)
Anyway- the best part....Not only is it an incredible honor to be published, but Tommy's article is the feature article of the month!!!!!!! Yes- much celebration is to be had. We are so proud of you Tommy. Now that I am confident that I have managed to sufficiently embarrass my husband, I will wrap up.



1 comment:
Hey Tommy, that is awsome that you got published. What a great honor and I know a lot of hard work on your part. You are on your way! Sincerely,
Chris Reid
Post a Comment