
I am desperately trying to document this pregnancy at least bi-weekly, especially since I have a feeling this might be Carson's baby book one day. I cannot describe how different this pregnancy has been from the first, especially in the way that I am carrying the baby and the weight gain. Looking back at my first pregnancy, even thought I started alot heavier weight wise- you could definitely tell I was carrying a boy. My face was very full...in fact, my whole body was very full- I carried Tyler around my entire body. With this one, it seems like 90% of my weight is all in my belly. Not that I have not thickened up in other places, but my stomach is so big and heavy that it looks as if someone has literally stuffed a ball under my shirt. I am curious to see what I will look like in the end if I have another 9 weeks to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment