Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The King Of Stall....Part II

Since I last blogged, Tyler has found yet another creative way to stall at bedtime. If you remember back, he was asking for water and then had advanced to letting us know he felt like he had gone to the bathroom. We knew it was only going to get more elaborate. This week he has been running in our room hissing like a snake and pointing to his room. Before you sit there wondering what we are reading or letting him watch on tv that would make a 2 1/2 year old think that his room is taken over by snakes, let me explain. Tyler refers to hair as snakes. It started a long time ago when he would take baths that would find a hair floating in the water, I guess he thought it looked like a snake. Anyway, he really does know the difference- but still calls any hair a snake. Tyler has a touch of T.O.C.D (Toddler OCD), as least this is what I describe it as- others might just say he is dramatic. So, as of late- Tommy and I have had to humor him and investigate the "snakes" in his room. Oddly enough, he usually drops it when we sweep his hair out of his eyes.

No comments: