Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Momma's Boy

When Carson was born, Tommy and my mom were in the room and looked over at him and said he looked just like me. It was hard for me to see the resemblance in person, but when I looked at pictures we took of him- I could see it a little also. Today is the first picture I have taken of Carson that gave me chills when it downloaded on the computer. I can actually find photographs of me when I was his age and he looks just like me, rather-the male me. I mean really looks like me. It is going to be fun to watch the boys grow up. Tyler looks like a clone of his daddy, but as he gets older it is clear he has more of my personality. Carson seems to favor me in looks, but is about the most laid back cat you will ever meet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My new favorite picture!
Becky

Anonymous said...

What a big boy! He's changed in just the last week!
-Shannon