Yes, if you noticed the time- it is after midnight and I am blogging. I guess no one is worried about turning into a pumpkin in this household. Tommy and I were just finishing up watching a movie on tv and had recently fed Carson when I heard snoring. I looked over and while Tommy looked absolutly exhausted, it was Carson who was sleeping about as soundly on his daddy as ever...the irony was too much. I had to capture what really really good sleep looks like.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Must Be Nice
Yes, if you noticed the time- it is after midnight and I am blogging. I guess no one is worried about turning into a pumpkin in this household. Tommy and I were just finishing up watching a movie on tv and had recently fed Carson when I heard snoring. I looked over and while Tommy looked absolutly exhausted, it was Carson who was sleeping about as soundly on his daddy as ever...the irony was too much. I had to capture what really really good sleep looks like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love it!
Post a Comment