Is it even possible to take too many pictures of
your kids together? Today I wanted a good shot
of Tyler and Carson sitting side by side on the
couch to compare skin coloring (Carson is a fair as
a country piggy while Tyler tans like his daddy).
I go to sit Carson by Tyler and without even breaking his glance from Curious George on tv, Tyler slings his arm around Carson indicating he had done this photo thing once or twice before.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Oh, Fair One...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know what is funny? I can totally read those words with your voice in my head. I love that you write and you would have said it straight to me. You are the best! I need to blog about my own family instead of reading about yours. Oh well, some things are better (not blogged on my end of course). :)
Post a Comment