Saturday, January 10, 2009

Deja Vu



My mom brought over pictures of me when I was Carson's age tonight while I was at my grandmothers. The irony was that Carson was trying to climb the same steps all night and crawl around in the very foyer where I sat with my Raggedy Ann doll 31 years ago (Incidentally, I am told I took my first steps where Carson and I are both sitting). I could not resist taking a few pictures of my baby sitting in the same place, enjoying the same company. The memories of my grandmother's house are wonderful growing up. My sister and I spent an immense amount of time there before and after school and every summer. Nothing makes me feel better than watching my children crawl down the same halls, attempt the same stairs and sit in the same laps of the people I love.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK. I changed my mind...he does look more like you than Tommy.