Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Eagles Fly Into Knoxville

The Eagles came to Knoxville last night in an event that rumors hint might be their last tour. Let me start off and just say how incredibly OLD I feel. These men stood up last night and gave the most moving, energetic, captivating performance from 8pm-11:25pm (with one 10 minute break). I don't know how they do it! Every song they belted out sounded awesome and they had so much energy it was hard to believe they are in their 60's! I was tired just watching them...especially after my dancing rendition to "Witchy Woman". The seats we had were amazing- first section second row. That was one wonderful night.




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boss, macho, groovy, right on! Boomers rock the best.

Unknown said...

Kathy was laughing at some chick that kept standing up to dance...was it you? LOL! Glad you had a good time! I saw them in 2001 and they were fantastic.

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful in that shot and I smile just thinking about you dancing. :)