Monday, February 23, 2009

Next Chapter

Tommy and I do not believe in making slow decisions- life will pass you up if you sit around deliberating. That said, we are buying a house in North Carolina! Why North Carolina? Because for our friends that have not yet heard, Tommy accepted a position with Western Carolina and we will be moving in the next few months. We have been looking at homes and fell in love with one in particular our last trip house hunting. Mountains, here we come!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

There better be a guest room, because we will be coming to visit!!! Can't wait to hear more details!

Shannon said...

I'm so happy you all found a place! We will miss you very much. How far is the drive from Nashville, we will be making it often I think (we are invited right?!)

Unknown said...

Hey girl, I meant to tell you when we were chattin' to let me know if you need help moving. Let me know when it gets closer to time. :-)