I am well aware that my blogs are picture heavy, but if Tyler keeps getting funnier, that might all change. I am not that great at documenting daily funnies that are said in our home. I guess I am just so use to Tyler's wit. But lately, he has been coming up with some stuff that is cracking me up. Take tonight for example. Every night we have a routine: After bath, Tommy reads Tyler two books of his choice and then I enter to tell two stories of his choice. In the past several months, I have made up the stories on my own. "Sammy the Seal" and "The Bear Went Over The Mountain" were Tyler's favorites for the longest time. Then we slowly integrated "Andy The Ant Finds A New Home" and "Sylvester The Snake Wanted To Live In The Bunny Hole". In the past few weeks, Ty has requesting the usuals, but with an added twist. For example, instead of "The Snake That Wanted To Live In The Rabbit Hole", he would request "The Rabbit That Wanted To Live In The Snake Hole". Pretty clever. In the past few nights though, Tyler has taken it to a new level of creating the entire story plot. I thought tonight's in particular was quite creative.
Me: Ok, Tyler you have one more story.
Ty: Hmmm. Let's hear "A baseball player named Leo who wanted to be a snake."
By the way, when given extraordinary requests, the main character in the story ends up falling asleep only to wake up as the impossible animal/person/object. They have an adventure only to dose off again and realize it was a dream. Here's to making the impossible, possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment