Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Self Sacrifice of a 3 1/2 Year Old

Tyler was watching a show on Nogin the other day called "Yo Gabba Gabba". Picture grown man dancing around in tights and marching band hat and surrounded by puppets. Tommy passed by the television, and the following conversation ensued:

Tommy: Tyler, I cannot stand this show.

Tyler: You do not like "Yo Gabba Gabba"?

Tommy: No, I do not like it.

After a moments pause...

Tyler: Well, I do not like "Handy Manny", but I still watch it.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

HA! Lydia loves Yo Gabba Gabba. It drives me nuts too, but I now like some of the songs...kind of.

Unknown said...

I totally don't blame him for not liking Yo Gabba Gabba anymore. Glad to see Tyler is developing good taste!

Beth said...

What is it about the show that is so hypnotizing? I will sit there and not be able to change the channel dazed-maybe it's the music, or the grown man in bright orange spandex's dance moves....I haven't figured it out. But I know you HAVE to laugh your butt off at some of those kid's dance moves!!!