Monday, March 2, 2009
Happy Birthday Carson!!!!!
My baby is one today! Carson now has 7 teeth and is working on cutting number 8. He stands on his own and cruises on anything that will stay still long enough for him to catch. He is into everything! If we turn our heads for one second he is gone- and usually into something he saw Tyler into. Carson is about the sweetest boy in the world and still loves to snuggle and suck his thumb while being held. His favorite part of the day is taking a bath with Tyler and getting to play in the water. When he hears the water running- he comes charging down the hall with arms up for you to take off his clothes. Carson is obsessed with vacuums and studying the cat and will throw an absolute fit if you are eating something and do not offer him a bite. Carson is the most observant, sweetest and funniest little boy and this year has been so easy and fun it has flown by!!! We love you Carson- Happy One Year!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I can't believe it has been a year! I am so happy for you all and your family. You are so lucky to have Carson, and he is lucky to have you all. Happy Birthday Carson!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARSON!!!!! You are too cute for words!
Wow...I agree, this year has gone by so fast!
YAY Carson!! Happy Birthday, you are such a little muffin!!
Carson - I remember when you were born! It's so exciting to share a birthday weekend between you and Macie and Caroline. I can't wait for you to meet them. They each have 7 teeth, too, so I think you would like each other :) Happy Happy Birthday, you big 1 year old!
Happy Birthday, Sweet Boy! Please know you are well loved by all of the Reid's in Franklin. We can't wait to see you soon and give you a big birthday hug. :)
Post a Comment