I feel like every time we get Tyler, Carson, Dawson and Sophia together and a camera is available-someone is trying to get a good picture. Last night it was my turn. I am not going to say they were uncooperative, they are just four kids under the age of 6. I am posting the outtakes...mainly because there were no good "intakes". These were the only shots with at least 50% looking at the camera and smiling in the general direction of the picture taker. I am just realizing how much fun it is going to be trying to get a good Christmas picture this year with a 4 year old, a 20 month old and an 8 week old. Get ready for some comedy on a greeting card!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
For those of you old enough to remember the original "Fab Four" you're old - like me. ha The above - Dawson, Sophia, Tyler & Carson - are my current "Fab Four".
G'Ma
Post a Comment