Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Foods I Crave

The reasons I keep this blog are three fold. First- it is connect all of our family and friends to our lives and allow those interested to read about what we are in to and watch the kids grow (and watch me grow too :) ). The second reason is to serve as a baby book. Our children will be able to look back at this blog (hopefully printed and bound in the years to come) and read about what they were into. The third reason is more personal. I have a horrible short term memory and use this blog often to reminisce. I have been known to look back at entries several months before and it is like reading it for the first time. This is why I am sometimes going to be documenting random thoughts which you will ask yourself, "Why did she blog about this? Does she really think this is interesting?" Well, no- I am sure it is not that exciting- but if I don't get it down here, I might not get it down at all. So without further ado... The foods I have been craving with this pregnancy and past pregnancies...

Tyler: Japanese Hibachi teriyaki chicken and fried rice with extra shrimp sauce.

Carson: Anything citrus-( especially grapefruit) and puff Cheetos.

Baby girl: Bagels with cream cheese (especially gourmet cream cheese like sun dried tomato or artichoke), anything covered in goat cheese, and jalapeno poppers (cream cheese or cheddar stuffed with ranch dressing).

And one wonders why I gain so much weight when pregnant...

No comments: