Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Quilt


My mom announced last year that she was going to make every one of her grandchildren a quilt. Not being a sewer (or quilter) myself, I was still able to grasp the man hours this was going to take to complete them all before the youngest one was 5 years old. She has been stitching away at nights for months and presented Tyler with his the other day. The squares are filled with bugs and dinosaurs and Tyler loves it! I cannot wait to put it on his bed in North Carolina. Thank you momma- it means a lot to both of us!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shannon said...

How can I get on that list? It's BEAUTIFUL!

WhatAminority!AppalachianTradCatholicLibertarians said...

er- I'm up for adoption! Plus, I am super cute and get along with others! For a quilt, I would consider wearing a collar and a name change.....