I know. I know. We are late by about a year, but with the move and the birth of Ella- we just kind of dropped the ball with Tyler's dental hygiene. We made it today and things could not have ran more smoothly. The funniest part of the trip was Tyler's excitement level- one would have thought he was on his way to a birthday party. I guess he will learn over time that every trip to the dentist is not a fun social visit where you play with the equipment, get your teeth counted and then pick out a toy from the treasure box. Wow, that really does sound kind of fun.
The first thing Tyler did was get to see all of the tools that were going in his mouth. Our hygienist was great and tested everything on Ty's finger so he could see how painless it was going to be.
After the teeth counting and cleaning, Tyler gave a demonstration on how he brushes his teeth. And then the dentist came in to do a once over.
I was told everything looked excellent and he is doing a great job brushing. So after 25 minutes, we left with a great first experience...oh, and a new toothbrush, sticker, pencil and plastic fly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WOW! Lydia's first trip took 1 1/2 hours... I think I need a new dentist.
Post a Comment