Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pictures Tell A Story...

Not quite sure what the story is in this case, but something was going on. All I know is that I was in the kitchen fixing dinner when I saw Carson get way too excited seeing the empty car seat next to where Ella was sitting. I grabbed the camera and started shooting while they laughed, rocked together and carried on. Carson had the time of his life and I am pretty sure Ella was happy to have a buddy sit with her.



Ella first acted shocked at C-Horse's rowdy behavior...

...but eventually loosened up.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That mouth is priceless!!! She is going to have a lot to say as she gets older if this pictures any indication :)

Shannon said...

LMBO- I thought the first picture looked like "how dare you"! LOVED it.

Mindy said...

YES! I think she is wondering just who he thinks he is getting in her seat!