While Tommy is in California this week, my mom has been staying with us. Ironically, this has been the busiest week in a long time- I am not sure how I would have made it without her. On Monday, about 20 miles from home, my car broke now. New fuel pump is now in and we are about to take a road trip to Asheville tomorrow. This morning we had a tree cutter come and take care of a dead tree and one that was leaning toward our dining room. Carson was fascinated and stayed glued to the window (actually we all were- even Tommy, who asked me to email him pictures).
It was amazing watching him scamper right up the tree- I was outside taking pictures, I am sure he was thinking this woman does not get out much. Before they were finished, we had to go to Tyler's school. Every Wednesday they have a "mystery reader" that surprises the class with a book. Mom was the mystery reader today and took in "Bug Dance".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is awesome! I will have to ask Lillie about the bug dance! =)
Post a Comment