I went to a consignment sale today and was thrilled with my finds! I went with the specific idea of looking for Ella some summer dresses for church. I have never bought clothes before at a consignment sale- typically finding that one's I spotted looked really worn. I guess one has better luck when they are looking for 6-9 month clothes. I found the sweetest dresses- most looked brand new!!!!!! I am very excited for summer and the chance for Ella to get to wear her new outfits !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It helps that you were looking for little girl clothes too! Boys just wear through things, and I mean everything! We have to buy so many jeans each year and they still all have holes in the knees. Which explains why they never have any at the consignment sales I guess:)
You did well...they look adorable!
Post a Comment