I was looking at some pictures I had on my camera today and did not have a coherent blog with a coherent theme in mind, but just some thoughts I wanted to share...
Ella reminds me so much of Tyler when he was her age- something through the face. More specific, the cheeks. I loved this picture of them. I was trying to get all three, but Carson was off chasing our cat who always wanders into the scene during a photo shoot. I am not sure what they were studying, but it was the same thing. I was clicking away while they just sat content and studied the grass.
And Carson finally returned to the session... only to have Tyler and Ella not interested all at. Typical. This I found hysterical. Never can get them all on the same page at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment