Tonight we attended Dillsboro's annual "Luminary of Lights". If your remember from last year, the town lines the streets in tea candle paper bags. All the stores open to greet people with cookies, cider, and snacks. Every store and building is decorated with lights and it is simply beautiful. There is caroling with a live quartet. We took the wagon this year- and convinced Carson and Ella to ride in style with a blanket and snacks. Tyler was extra excited to see they added a horse and carriage to the evening. I had the honor of riding with the boys while Tommy stayed behind with Ella (and the wagon). We kicked off the night with pictures with Santa. Had I anticipated so many photos I might have worn makeup and fixed my hair, maybe next year...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is still a fantastic family photo! Everyone is smiling -- that never happens for me!
Post a Comment