So in the first post of Dollywood, I might have left out a few pictures. You see, after Tyler had such a great time mastering the Lucky Ducky and the Busy Bee, Tommy and I decided we should kick it up a notch. Kind of like Emeril...only more bang. (Looking back, we probably should have realized that almost 2 year old's really don't require alot of bang for thrill seeking adventures). Since Tyler is nuts about anything water,
and we felt he was close enough on the height requirement...well, we felt it was time to introduce him to the River Rampage. We pictured him breathlessly laughing as we glided down the turbulent waters, his face covered in a gentle mist. Not so much. I think the pictures accurately paint how the adventure went. At least he was a sport enough to give his daddy a high five at the end of the ride.

No comments:
Post a Comment