By now I am sure that you have realized that we have family Gold passes to Dollywood, not just Dollywood...but Splash Country too! This turned into quite the "Dolly-themed" weekend. Dollywood Friday and Saturday, Splash Country this morning. If I had to pick what I thought was one of Tyler's favorite days ever- today would definitely be up there. It was funny because typically around 12:30pm, he starts getting whinny-a foreshadowing of the nap in the near future. It was almost like he was trying to be on his best behavior today, hoping we would forget about nap time and just ride water slides all day. He loved the kids slides and the lazy river- Tommy flopped him over his lap and Tyler got to slap the river and float on his daddy- best of both worlds. Before we left, we even rode the big family tube ride- he just met the height requirement. Luckily, it was not a repeat of the River Rampage at Dollywood. He did not exactly laugh throughout the ride, but he also did not cry...and in our house- that is deemed as a success! I left my camera at home for the Splash Country trip, but below are some pictures of our trip to Dollywood last night.

"Tyler, how old are you?" (Car ride over, you can just make out the 2 fingers)
In the Friendship Gardens.
1 comment:
Good post.
Post a Comment