Just when I was having trouble watching Tyler grow into full toddler stage, and leaving behind more of his "baby" characteristics, he decides to throw me a bone. For some reason over the past few weeks, Tyler has insisted on toting around some object of affection everywhere he goes. He has always been crazy about "Blue Bear" (long story short...a bear that came in a gift basket when he was born and which he sleeps with every night and literally wakes up crying and yelling out in his sleep if it falls from his grip in the middle of the night and also which is discontinued and we live in constant fear of it getting lost), but lately he has also taken up with the letter "T". He knows his name starts with T, and is obsessed in pointing out every T we come across in signs, books, on tv, etc. So while I have rambled in this post, I just
wanted to capture some of his sweet 2 year old phases.
The infamous blue bear and blue blanket

T is for Tyler!
1 comment:
If Tyler needs another "object of affection", I've got a musical turtle that could teach him a thing or two. Let me know.
Aunt Beck
Post a Comment